Throughout your child's Nursery year we will be working on achieving certain goals. These goals help to build your child's skills, independence and resilience. There are eight goals in total.
The goals are:
1. Settle in and become a confident learner.
2. Follow a recipe to bake a bread roll.
3. Make a model at the woodwork table.
4. Ride a balance bike.
5. Create your own dance to a piece of music.
6. Sew using a running stitch.
7. Make up their own stories.
8. Write the first two letters or your name.