Good morning year 4-5 and happy Friday. Did you know today is the 12th June, that means it is Anne Frank’s birthday, she would have been 91 today.
Today I would like you to-
Write a letter-
BURY COUNCIL LETTER (ACT OF KINDNESS)
As we know, we have been in lockdown for a very long time now. Bury Council have asked schools to write letters to people in our Bury community that may feel isolated or alone. The idea of your letter is to make them feel better and less alone.
Guidance for your letter:
• Address your letter 'Dear Friend'
• Sign your letter with your first name and your age. DO NOT include your surname, address or school.
• You may want to write about things you have been doing in lockdown to make you feel better or you could draw or write a poem.
• You may want to remind these people that they are not alone and you are thinking about them in this difficult time.
• DO NOT include any personal information about yourself.
• When you have finished your letter, you can send it to me and I will arrange for your letter to be sent out.
Pick a maths game to play. Remember to pick one that focusses on an area you want to develop or practice in maths. You need to challenge yourself.
Play this game to learn all about finding information in books.
Catch up with what is going on by watching Newsround- make some notes about what you feel is important and send them to me.